Are you suffering from muscle or joint pains? BangDeLi Pain Relief Orthopedic Patch can quickly relieve you of muscle and joint pains such as rheumatism, lumbago, backache, sciatica, arthralgia, stiff shoulder, contusions, sprains, swelling, osteoproliferation, numbness, chronic arthritis, radiculitis, arthrosis, and cervical spine pain. The product is made according to a secret recipe of ancient Chinese doctors and was invented in 1899. Nowadays, the patch is made by the Bang De Li company using a modern technology that fully conforms to international quality standard. And most important, the plaster is non-toxic, safe to use, doesn’t contain any chemical additives and has no side effects. Order yours now!
WHO'S THE PRODUCT FOR?
It is suitable for people with bone and joint pains, including pains caused by rheumatism, soft tissue injury, sciatica, upper and lower limb pain, numbness, scapulohumeral periarthritis, cervical vertebra, lumbar discomfort, joint flexion and extension inconvenience, and bone pains caused by excessive exercise. It's very much ideal for people who are physically busy with daily work.
- Stimulates blood circulation, reduces swelling and stops pains
- Easily absorbs through the skin mucosa and the herbal contents are continuously delivered into the body
- Ideal as a natural therapy - point application therapy, absorbs clots and diminishes inflammation
- Made of 100% Chinese herbal medicine, strong base permeability, and has a non-toxic side effect
- Main Ingredients: Reticulate millettia, saline cistanche, davallia mariesii, Chain fern, wild celery, safflower, spignet, corydalis and borneol etc.
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Clean the skin of the corresponding area with warm water or alcohol soaked cotton before
applying. For heavy body hair, shave the topical area first before cleaning the affected area.
Step 2: Bend the patch and remove the film to expose the adhesive side. Apply the adhesive side directly on the affected area. Apply more than one patch if the effected area is big or bigger than the patch. The patch can last for 2-3 days. The second one should be applied 3-5 hours after removing the first one. A course consists of 5 plasters and doing 3-4 courses (or using 15-20 plasters) has been recommended to produce the best results.
1. When you are about to take your bath, you can remove the plaster first and after drying the skin, apply it again. It can be used for up to 48 hours.
2. For external use only.
3. Do NOT use on open wounds.
4. Do NOT use on allergic patients.
5. DO NOT have any spicy food during use.
5. DO NOT drink any alcohol during use.
6. Use immediately after it is opened. Broken pads are forbidden to use.
7. Some people may have rash during use. Why does the rash appear? It's because there’s a glue on the patch. Those with sensitive skin may have rush, but it doesn’t harm the body. If itchy, you can scratch slightly or stop usage for two days.
ABOUT OUR SUPPLIER
Established in 1899, Shaanxi Jin Gu Town Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a leading brand of Spine Health Care & Rehabilitation, dedicated to developing Chinese traditional medicine culture and strengthening spines for people all over the world.