This product is rich in a variety of natural extracts and has deep cleansing, whitening, and moisturizing effects, which can gently remove dead cells, open clogged pores, reduce acne, and help moisturize dry skin. Vitamin E has a thick consistency, it's best to apply it before bed so that it can fully absorb. If applied in the morning, you may have difficulty putting makeup or serums on top of it.
- Can be used on your face as an overnight anti-aging treatment
- Can moisturize and nourish your skin
- Can add to your glow and make your skin smooth and healthy
- Can reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles, besides maintaining skin health
- You can maximize the benefits of Vitamin C by combining it with Vitamin E, together, they have optimal absorption benefits when it comes to anti-aging, skin brightening, and protection against free radical damage
1. Vitamin E can irritate the skin, making skin problems worse. People with a history of allergic reactions should avoid vitamin E, or should do a patch test on a small area of skin first.