Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion. It can help smooth out fine lines by plumping and hydrating the under-eye area. It can also help alleviate discoloration associated with under-eye circles, fade pigmentation, decreases transepidermal water loss, reduce overall redness, boost collagen production, pmprove skin elasticity, protect against sun damage (blend with SPF creams for better results), and accelerate cells turnover.
- Eliminates dark spots, wrinkles, freckles, fine lines, and sunburns
- Whitens and balances your skin tone
- Moisturizes skin without leaving any greasy, sticky or oily residue
- Effectively penetrate into clogged pores
- Can be mixed with other skincare products including cream, lotions or toners for double moisturizing effects
- Good for treating acne or pimples
- Collagen production
can be stimulatedwith hyaluronic acid and it's one of the key ingredients in the serum
- Applicable for the whole body and improves skin elasticity and tightness
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for uneven skin tone, dull yellow and pigmentation skin and sensitive skin
- Promotes the synthesis of collagen and dilute melanin precipitation
- Can stay in the skin for more than 6 hours and slowly release VC that will enhance the skin
- Replenish water and preserve moisture in your skin
POWER OF VITAMIN C
There are three ways Vitamin C skincare beauty products help minimize fine lines, sagging, sun damage and other telltale signs of aging skin.
1. Photoprotection: It reduces the free radicals which cause (premature) photoaging.
2. Improving Dark Spots: It improves hyperpigmentation (dark spots) by inhibiting melanin formation.
3. Anti-Aging: It helps to repair fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production.
HOW TO USE
After cleaning your face or skin with warm water, apply a proper amount of the serum evenly to the face or skin, gently massage until absorbed, and use it once in the morning and at night. You can also mix it with your cream, lotion or toner double moisturizing effects.
P.S. To get the most out of your Vitamin C serum, it is best to apply it in the morning, especially if you plan to spend an extended amount of time in the sun. Exposure to UV light has been shown to decrease the naturally-occurring Vitamin C levels in the skin. So I will recommend you apply your vitamin C serum after cleansing and before applying your sunscreen or moisturizer with SPF.
1. Our skins react differently to different skin care or beauty products. If this product is causing any discomfort or negative reaction on your skin, please stop use immediately and consult a skin care professional.
2. Please store in cool and dry places, keep away from children, and avoid misuse.
3. Do not use in areas with damage or eczema. If you accidentally get into the eyes, please rinse with plenty of water.
4. Vitamin C serum is typically applied once or twice per day. A good rule of thumb is to cleanse, tone, apply vitamin C serum, and then moisturize.
1. Can someone add your VC face serum to the body cream? It will make the serum less effective so don't mix it. Use the Vitamin C face serum on your face only. Massage well and leave it to dry before applying your body cream on your face.
Face serums work best when applied directly on the skin and less effective when put in a cream. If you must mix a VC product with your body cream, let it be our VC body oil and not the VC face serum.