- Nourish stomach
- Relieve gastric ulcer
- Dispel stomach distention
Our Ulcer Solution Tea is based on prescriptions from traditional Chinese medicine. It contains wild-crafted herbs that remove heat from the heart and stomach, avoid intestinal infections, support blood flow to the vital areas, heal stomach ulcers, prevent stomach pain, heartburn, indigestion, etc.
- Accelerates healing from duodenal ulcers, peptic ulcers and gastric ulcers
- Strengthens and protect your stomach lining
- Helps in improving digestion
- Helps in removing intestinal gas
- Cleanses the gastrointestinal tract
- Reduce inflammation, burning, and hyperacidity
- 100% all-natural
- No sugar, caffeine, fat or cholesterol
- No side effects
- Main Ingredients: Clove, Poria cocos, hawthorn, Buddhist hand, sea-buckthorn, yam, black buckwheat, malt, Hieracium mushroom
HOW TO USE
Put one tea bag in a cup of freshly boiled water, leave for 3-5 minutes and drink. Every tea bag can be repeated brew 2-3 times until it is diluted. Drink 1-2 teabags per time, twice per day, after a meal in the morning or before sleep at night. You can also add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
1. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie-restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
2. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical condition or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
3. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
4. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website and in emails is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website and emails to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without first consulting with your doctor. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.