Tea Tree Oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It contains natural properties that make it an excellent alternative to harsh synthetic chemicals. Just a tiny amount of the serum will penetrate the skin to unblock the sebaceous glands, disinfect pores and dry out whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and other blemishes.
- Diminishes blemishes and acne scars
- Control and balance oily skin, refine visible pores
- Relieve irritation redness and diminish post-acne dark spots
- Improves tone, texture and brightness of the skin
- Effective in promoting healthy skin by soothing and healing a wide range of skin issues
- Can help soothe dry skin by reducing itching and irritation
- Has antiseptic properties to combat oily skin
- Has anti-inflammatory properties for relieving the discomfort of itchy
- Has antibacterial properties that helps in healing wounds
HOW TO USE
Wash your face with soap and warm water. Apply the facial serum directly to your pimples and acne spots for an effective acne treatment. You can also blend it with our highly-concentrated and active Vitamin C face serum helps to shrink pores, leaving skin fair and smooth-looking.
1. Before you use tea tree oil, do a patch test to make sure your skin doesn’t react to the tea tree oil. Do the test at the back of your ears.