Suitable for relief of:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Cervical spondyiosis
- Bone hyperplasia
- Periarthritis of shoulder
- Lumbar disc herniation
- Lumbar leg pain
This Chinese tiger balm patch offers a highly effective and temporary relief for aching muscles, joints pain, backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains. Once applied, the herbal ingredients will penetrate through the skin and are easily absorbed, thus stimulating blood circulation around the area of pain. Order yours now!
- Provides fast, long lasting pain relief and comfort for hours
- Flexible material with medium size is suitable for relief of back muscle pain, knee joint pain, frozen neck shoulders, wrist pain, arm fatigue, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Can be cut to any size you wish to fit the site of your pain
- Consist of far IR ceramic powder, medical PSA, non-woven, and release paper
- Specification: 8 patches per pack
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Wash your hands before applying the patch. Clean and dry the affected area.
Step 2: Bend the patch and detach the film to expose part of the adhesive side. Apply the adhesive side directly to the skin in the affected area.
Step 3: Remove plastic film by sliding it backward. Leave the patch on for at least 8 hours per day and do it 5 times per week for better results.
Step 4: Wash your hands after removing the patch. If pain recurs 12-24 hours after applying the first patch, a second patch can be applied. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
1. Do not apply on wounds or damaged skin.
2. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
3. Do not use if you're pregnant or breast feeding. Ask a health professional before use.
4. Rash, ache or excessive skin irritation might occur during excess.
5. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occour again within a few days, please consult a health specialist.