This herbal cream is used to temporarily relieve swelling, burning, pain, and itching caused by hemorrhoids. It's highly effective for hemorrhoids (pile), anal fissure, and prolapse of the anus. Order yours now!
- Can remove putrid tissues and promote new tissue growth in the anus
- Can shrink swollen hemorrhoidal tissues
- Can heal anal fissures fast
- Has inhibitory effect on Candida Albicans, Staphylococcus Aureus and Corynebacterium Coli
- Main Ingredients: Tractat, Berberine, Angelicae, Huang, Turmeric, Sophora, Nihil fellis, Chlorhexidine Acetate, Octadecanol.
HOW TO USE
1. Cleanse the anus very well with mild soap and water, rinse well, and pay dry.
2A. For patients with external hemorrhoids, apply the cream evenly to the affected area.
2B. For patients with internal hemorrhoids, use the pusher or applicator noozle in the pack to apply the ointment internally. Do NOT apply the product high up inside the rectum.
3. Apply the product to the skin of the affected area up to 4 times daily, usually in the morning and bedtime, or after each bowel movement, or as directed by your doctor.
1. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not use more often or for a longer time than recommended.
2. If symptoms do not improve within 7 days, if bleeding/worsening pain occurs, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem, consult your doctor promptly.
3. Do NOT use if you are pregnant. It's not ideal for pregnant women.
4. Make sure you seal it tight immediately after use and store in a cool place.
5. For external use only.
6. Avoid contact with eyes. Wish your hands immediately after use.
7. Do not use on babies or children under 3 years of age.