Enriched with plant extracts and antioxidant, this sunblock cream has unique UV protection element that forms a tight protective network on the skin surface to block UVA/UVB damage, help inhibit free radicals, increase the skin's defending ability, pamper the cells, enhance the skin elasticity, prevent wrinkles, and eliminate fine lines. This new and refreshing formula has a lightweight, thin and natural texture that can be rapidly absorbed by the skin without any pore blockage and is suitable for all types of skin.
- SPF 50 protects you from 98% of the UVB “burning” rays that penetrate your skin
- SPF50 offers a high level of protection and is best for those with a history of skin cancer or those that are fair skinned or at higher risk for skin cancer
- Suitablefor all types of skin
HOW LONG DOES SPF 50 PROTECT?
Two hours. A sunscreen's sun protection factor (SPF) is only fully effective for two hours after you put it on. Experts recommend carrying a bottle of SPF 30 to SPF 50 sunscreen around with you, even on cloudy or rainy summer days, so you can throw some on if the sun comes out.
WHAT DOES PA+++ MEAN?
If a product's PPD = 8 to 16, PA = PA+++. If a product's PPD = 16 or higher, PA = PA++++. PA+ means your sunscreen or cosmetic provides some protection against UVA rays, PA++ provides moderate protection, and PA+++ offers the best protection of the three.
HOW TO USE
Apply proper amount of the sun block, evenly to the face before going outside and gently massage until complete absorption.
1. Please put the product out of the children's reach.
2. For external use only.
3. Stop using if you feel uncomfortable