- Remove dead skin
- Improve hydration
As your skin undergoes its own process of natural renewal, dead cells and other impurities accumulate under your skin's layers over time which tends to block sweat pores, create blackheads, and dull your skin's tone.
This exfoliating body scrub works to clear away dry and dead skin cells, which helps promote clearer and softer skin. The added advantages of using a body scrub can include skin-smoothing benefits; you can enjoy the invigorating and satisfying feeling of a massage in your own home with body scrubs.
- Removes dead skin cells and refreshes your skin
- Smoothes out those annoying dry spots on your body
- Exfoliating your body should be a part of your beauty routine
BENEFITS OF REGULAR EXFOLIATING
1. If you have acne prone skin or you fall victim to monthly hormonal breakouts, exfoliation is a must for you. Regular exfoliating will help to gently remove the build-up of dead skin cells that block your pores and cause those annoying breakouts.
2. Exfoliating encourages the skin renewal process and makes way for your new healthy cells to shine through. Your complexion transforms from rough and dull to soft and glowing.
3. When layers of dead skin cells build up, it’s difficult for your new skin to properly absorb the nourishing moisturisers and serums you apply every day. Regular exfoliating will ensure you are enjoying the benefits of your regular skin and sun care moisturizers.
4. As you age, you may notice your skin gradually becoming rougher. This is caused by a build-up of multiple layers of dead skin cells that have accumulated over time. Exfoliating your skin helps to retain its healthy glow as you mature.
HOW TO USE
You can use our snail body scrub before taking shower. Apply the body scrub to a wet face and neck (use warm water to wet your skin) and gently massage in a circular motion. Then rinse and clean thoroughly with a gentle shower gel.
1. Make sure to moisturize after exfoliation to lock in those soothing ingredients.