- Controls insomnia
- Promotes body relaxation
- Improves sound sleep
- Reduces daily stress
- Regulates the endocrine system
- Relief body and mind nervousness
Are you suffering from insomnia or sleep disorder? Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder, yet often goes undiagnosed and untreated, according to a new report. The consequences can be much more serious than daytime sleepiness. Research has linked insomnia to high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, diabetes, and other ailments.
Chronic insomnia (difficulty sleeping for three months or longer) may also lead to changes in mood, lack of motivation and energy, irritability, and more. When you're drowsy, it may make you feel tense and preoccupied, and the worry over your inability to sleep can add to this. If you're having any sleep disorder or suffering from insomnia, then you definitely need our 100% natural Insomnia Control and Bedtime Tea. The herbal tea will help you relax, tuck yourself into bed and enjoy a restful night's sleep. It contains organic chamomile which can help calm occasional nervousness and restlessness, and passionflower which help reduce daily stress and support sleep. Order yours now!
- Relaxes your body for a sound sleep
- Perfect for enjoying before bedtime to help you unwind
- Helps calm your nerves and mind
- Ingredients: Chamomile, Passionflower, Licorice, Cardamom, and Cinnamon
HOW TO USE
Put the tea bag into the cup, brew it with boiling water for 3-5 minutes then drink. Every tea bag can be repeatedly brewed for 2-3 times until it gets diluted. 1-2 teabags each time, twice per day. You can also add lemon or honey according to your personal taste.
1. Most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas contain caffeine and other alkaloids. Drinking such teas on an empty stomach tend to cause excessive absorption of caffeine in the intestines, which may cause some people to develop symptoms such as palpitation, dizziness, and weakness of the hands and feet. So please, take most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas close to, during or immediately after breakfast if you want to drink any of them in the morning. At night, close to, during or immediately after dinner.
2. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
3. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
4. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
5. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website and in emails is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website and emails to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without first consulting with your doctor. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.