Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion. It can help smooth out fine lines by plumping and hydrating the under-eye area. It can also help alleviate discoloration associated with under-eye circles, fade pigmentation, decreases transepidermal water loss, reduce overall redness, boost collagen production, pmprove skin elasticity, protect against sun damage (blend with SPF creams for better results), and accelerate cells turnover.
- Vitamin C tones your skin and brightens your complexion
- Vitamin C protects the structure of your skin and promotes the production of collagen to keep it looking plump and firm
- Vitamin C is anti-inflammatory so those with more senstive skin or those with acne-prone skin should not use it long term
- Age and sun damage cause us to lose collagen, leading to wrinkles and sagging skin. Vitamin C boosts your skin’s collagen production to give you firmer, more plump skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- The antioxidant properties of vitamin C help fight free radicals and damage caused by UV radiation
- Vitamin C helps lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots. It also inhibits melanin production for even skin tone and brightness
- Vitamin C helps to repair damage from sun exposure and collagen loss by encouraging healthy cell turnover and regeneration
- Vitamin C gives you some added sun protection by thickening the dermis layer of the skin to help guard it against harmful UV rays and sun exposure
- Aloe Vera soothes and detoxifies your skin, and improves your skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid improves your skin’s ability to hold hydration and infuse it into deep layers, this helps diminish fine lines and signs of aging, and provides the skin with intense moisture
- Suitable for ALL skin types
POWER OF VITAMIN C
There are three ways Vitamin C skincare beauty products help minimize fine lines, sagging, sun damage and other telltale signs of aging skin.
1. Photoprotection: It reduces the free radicals which cause (premature) photoaging.
2. Improving Dark Spots: It improves hyperpigmentation (dark spots) by inhibiting melanin formation.
3. Anti-Aging: It helps to repair fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production.
HOW TO USE
Rinse your skin with water gently massage soap on your skin rinse thoroughly with water, use twice a day, day and night