Our Rhinitis Cream can relieve the uncomfortableness of nasal cavity, like nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, headache, hyposmia, nasal dry and itching, snoring and sleep disorders caused by acute or chronic rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, atrophic rhinitis and cold.
Rhinitis is an inflammation of the nose and nasal passages. This causes sneezing, congestion, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat (postnasal drip), itchy eyes, and sometimes snoring. Many things can cause Rhinitis, including allergies, seasonal changes in temperature, or weather conditions like sudden changes in pressure.
This herbal cream blocks inhalation of airborne particles, pollutants and contaminants that can cause allergies. Just a pin-sized drop of this cream, applied to your nostrils, restricts thousands of airborne particles from entering your body.
- Has good effect on relieving nasal obstruction
- Expands the nasal passages quickly to relief nasal congestion
- Removes and inhibits Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and other pathogens in the nasal cavity
- Herbal formulation offer soothing relief from nasal dryness.
- Non-addictive, steroid free, safe for all ages, and has zero use restrictions
- Ingredients: Honeysuckle, Magnolia, Centipeda Minima, Coptis Chinensis Franch, Mint, Borneol
HOW TO USE
1. Use a cotton swab to extract very small quantity of the cream, put the swab into the nostril, and gently and evenly apply the cream inside the nostrils. Do it 2-3 times a day.
2. If there is an increase in sneezing or runny nose during use, it is a normal turbid reaction. If you continue using the cream, it will disappear after a few days.
3. Don't put too much on each time, only apply little. Don't always put your head up or lie down after applying it. Otherwise, it may flow into your
throat and make you feel uncomfortable.