One of the leading health issues for adult men is prostate health. As men age, prostate problems may increase. So it's important for men of all ages to take their prostate health seriously. Long-term prostate health begins with a proactive approach to good health and recommended daily use of this Prostate Tablet.
This Prostate Tablet contains some of the most powerful and proven ingredients that have been used to treat prostate and urinary tract-related issues for many years now. It contains the popular Saw Palmetto, Dandelion Root, and Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Berry), Vitamins, Amino Acids, Zinc, and also comes with Pomegranate and Quercetin which naturally supports healthy prostate function.
- Provides support for the prostate health
- Potent herbal extract blend with Saw Palmetto
- Has supportive nutrients for the prostate
- Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as all Rac-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate), Zinc (as zinc picolinate), Selenium (as Sodium Selenite/Rice Protein complex), Saw Palmetto Berries, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale), L-Glutamic Acid, Glycine, L-Lysine HCI, Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita Pepo), Punica Granatum (fruit), Quercetin (as Quercetin Dihydrate), Corn Starch
- Quantity: 600mg × 60 tablets
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged prostate) is the most common prostate disease in men over the age of 50. More than 60% of men over age 60, and more than 80% of men over the age of 80 have BPH. This makes it one of the most common health problems for older men. When the prostate becomes larger, it compresses the urethra and obstructs ejaculatory fluids. This can lead to problems with fertility. It also reduces your libido (lower testosterone) which can lead to poor sexual function. Saw palmetto is believed to boost fertility, erection and libido. It may take time for the benefits to kick in, but once that happens, it can be easier to stabilize the testosterone levels.
Urinary tract symptoms such as incontinence and difficulty in urinating are common among older adults, particularly for men with enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto can improve urinary symptoms. With improved symptoms, patients can enjoy a better urine flow and quality of life.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR HEALTH BENEFITS
1. SAW PALMETTO
Saw Palmetto is a supplement made from the fruit of the Serenoa repens tree. It’s often used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as an enlarged prostate, improve urinary tract function, balance hormone levels, and enhance hair growth in men. Some also use the supplement to boost libido (increase testosterone levels), enhance fertility conditions, reduce inflammation, and prevent prostate cancer.
2. VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS
Vitex agnus-castus is a shrub with long, finger-shaped leaves. The fruit and seed are used to make medicine. Vitex agnus-castus can be used to increase the flow of urine in men, treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and for reducing sexual desire. Historians say that monks chewed chaste tree parts to make it easier to maintain their celibacy.
WHAT IS PROSTATE?
The Prostate is a small gland located between the bladder and the penis, and is responsible for maintaining sperm health. The urethra, the tube that empties urine from the body, runs through the prostate gland in men. When the prostate gland is enlarged, men may have trouble urinating. Some research suggests that Saw Palmetto can support prostate health and help prevent issues such as BPH and prostate cancer.
HOW DOES SAW PALMETTO WORK?
The active compounds in Saw Palmetto are believed to help block the activity of 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
DHT is a sex hormone that is a derivative of testosterone and it's involved in the enlargement of the prostate gland. Decreasing your levels of DHT by using Saw Palmetto will improve your prostate health, reduce enlarged prostate, and even stop hair loss in men as DHT regulates hair growth and balding.
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement for men over 18 years old, recommended use is 3 tablets per day with food (or as recommended by a physician). Take one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one at night.
Regular use is highly recommended to maximize good prostate health. You may begin realizing some benefits within a very short time, however, it is important to take the Prostate Tablet for at least 60-90 days to obtain optimal benefits.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. Some experts recommend taking the supplement with food, which may minimize digestive issues and prevent adverse effects.
2. Saw palmetto is generally considered safe and has been associated with very few side effects.
3. Some of the most commonly reported side effects are headache, dizziness, nausea, and constipation.
4. Because it may alter hormone levels, saw palmetto may likewise be unsuitable for those taking hormone replacement therapy or hormonal contraceptives.
5. Saw palmetto may also interfere with blood thinners, such as Warfarin or Coumadin, to increase bleeding risk.
6. If you have any underlying health conditions, are taking certain medications, or are pregnant, or nursing, or have had or are at risk for hormone-related cancers, be sure to consult a healthcare professional before trying Saw Palmetto.
7. A 2020 review published in the American Journal of Men's Health, which evaluated four studies involving 1,080 people with BPH, reported that saw palmetto taken daily for six months appeared to improve urinary flow.