- Can produce more cups of juice per blending
- Double battery power makes it last longer while in use
- Powerful motor with 6 blades that can crush ice
- Can be used to charge your phone or mini USB device
- 12-month warranty for quality-related issues
- Only available in Ginax Blenders store
Imagine the possibilities of being able to make your fresh smoothies in one cup and your baby's food in another cup while travelling or in the office! This new generation of blender comes with two plastic cups and double battery power that allows you to make more smoothies, shakes or your baby's supplementary food anywhere, anytime. Order yours now!
Can be used while meditating, exercising, traveling, camping, or preparing your baby food
Has double PCTG and FDA approved plastic cups of 300ML and 500ML. You can use one cup to make your smoothies or shakes and the other cup to make your baby's supplementary food
Has a powerful motor of 7.4V and 150W power capacity that is blazingly fast at 22000RPM (rotation per minute) and two rechargeable batteries of 4000mAh
Has a magnetic safety switch device and battery-level power indicator
Can be used as a power bank to charge your mobile phones or any micro-USB device
Has six powerful SUS304 stainless steel blades in 3D for superb mixing and the blades can crush ice, nuts, fruits, and vegetables
Can be easily dismantled for cleaning and it's specially designed to be waterproof and leakproof
Available in 4 amazing colors
Very portable and great for traveling, and it can even enter your hand-carry bag
Easy to use
- 2 food-grade bottles (300ML and 500ML)
- 1 USB charging cable
- 1 user manual
- 1 filter
- 1 cleaning brush
HOW TO USE
Please check if all the indicator lights are on before initial use. Clean the cup body and base before first use. This blender has safety protection, it will work when the cup body is completely fixed at the base and make sure the red arrow on the cup is in line with the switch before using, then double click the switch to power on the blender.
1. Cut the fruits into small pieces (1.5*1.5cm)
2. Put the fruits into the cup body, the fruits should be filled around 70%-80% of the cup body.
3. Tighten the cup body and base, make sure the magnet is vertical to switch, turn the blender upside down, and then double click the switch.
4. When it has finished blending, turn off the switch, turn the blender upside down, screw off the base, and then enjoy your freshly-made juice.
NOTES AND TIPS
1. Before first use, add clean water and press the power button on your blender to rinse or clean it.
2. You need to charge your blender for 3 hours with any USB port before first use or whenever the battery is down. It will arrive mostly charged, but for maximum power, charge it before your first use. The light turns red while charging and blue once fully charged. The USB cord only fits in one way, so don’t try to force it in the wrong way.You need to charge your blender for 3 hours for single batteries and 5 hours for double batteries with any USB port before first use or whenever the battery is low. It will mostly arrive partially charged, but for maximum power, charge it before your first use. The light turns red while charging and blue once fully charged. The USB cord only fits in one way, so don’t try to force it in the wrong way. (NOTE: We have also noticed that most customers are not patient to fully charge the blender and then they complain of low battery afterwards. Please charge your blender for 3/5 hours.)
3. Always start by adding some water, milk or juice. This will make blending easy.
4. We recommend cutting your fruit or other ingredients into small chunks. If they are too much or too big and without water, milk or juice, the blades may get stuck. When stuck, turn the product upside down so the blades can start to run, then you can turn it back.
5. Make sure the capacity of all of the ingredients inside the cup is around 70%-80% of the cup capacity. It can be less but it should not be more.
6. For maximum blending power, start your blender upside down so that the blades reach their top RPM (rotation per minute), then turn it downside up so that your ingredients hit all 6 blades at full speed.
7. For most of the NEW and UPGRADED models, you will have to press the power button twice in quick successions. It's designed that way to prevent children from switching it on carelessly.
8. Do not open the lid during the blending process as fruits or vegetable particles might splash out and stain or hurt you. Also, shake your blender in a clockwise and anti-clockwise direction from time to time during blending for proper mixing.
9. We do not recommend hot liquids over 120°F / 49°C which may cause damage, including leaks, to the jar and base.
10. To clean your blender, simply put water with an optional drop of dish soap inside, and run it one or more times as needed. We don’t recommend putting the jar or lid in the dishwasher. Never submerge the electronic base.
11. If you remove the glass from the base to clean the product, when coupling it back, make sure you continue to screw or tighten the glass with the base until the light flashes. If it’s not well tightened, the blades won’t rotate. It will just blink and switch off.
12. Red and blue flashing lights mean your jar isn’t aligned with your base. To fix this, simply screw your jar clockwise into the base and you will notice a blinking light once they are well aligned. On some blenders, the arrow on the jar needs to line up with the light in the base. As a safety precaution there is a small magnet on the jar and base, which must be aligned, or else the blades won’t spin.
13. Red flashing lights mean your blender needs to be recharged or that your blades are blocked. If it's low battery, please recharge the blender for at least 3 hours and if it's not low battery, then you must have either overstocked the blender and kind of choked the blades (read no.5) or you must have put in some hard things such as ginger or nuts which are difficult to blend and which could damage the blades. If you have overstocked the blender with soft fruits and/or vegetables that are very much blendable, please remove it all and divide them into 2, 3 or 4 batches, depending on the quantity. Then blend them one batch at a time until you blend all. Remember, what you bought is a PORTABLE blender and not the big or industrial blenders. Please also note again that it's better to power the blender on when it's upside down so the blades can kickstart at a full speed before flipping it back over while still on.
Your satisfaction is our final goal. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the item, return it within 30 days and get a full refund or replacement immediately!