- Crashes high blood pressure
- Lowers blood fat
- Reduces blood sugar
- Lowers blood cholesterol
- Cleans and softens the blood vessel
cerebral thrombosis, apoplexy and related complications.
Then constantly increase dosage up to 3 pills 2 times per day.
- Removal of cholesterol plaques in vessels, blood fat normalization and blood pressure normalization.
- Main Ingredients: Valerian root, Astragalus, Salvia and Lotus embryo
- Package specification: 0.33g each capsule.50 capsules each bottle
- Dosage: Orally take 3 capsules twice a day.
First stage: clear arteries – blood purification by removal of slag and toxins from the artery walls and from the blood, increasing resistance to blood diseases.
Second stage: softening of arteries – the gradual withdrawal of smooth muscle spasms, prevention of proliferation and fibrosis of smooth muscle, softening of atherosclerotic plaques, restoring the elasticity of arteries.
Third stage: Improvement of blood circulation – prevention of agglomeration of platelets and red blood cells, lowering blood viscosity, dissolution of solid particles and agglomerates, the improvement of capillary circulation, the total revival of blood flow.
The fourth stage: Increased tone of the heart and brain; trauma recovery of heart and brain cells with an increase in their viability; preservation of cells in the young state; and increased resistance to hypoxiation (lack of oxygen).NOTES
1. The “Kang Xing” capsules of health and happiness “have been registered in the Ministry of Health and the State Administration of Quality Supervision of medicines and food products in China as an effective means to normalize blood pressure and lowering fat in the blood, as well as clinical trials at the Medical Institute, Siyu-an, the “Chinese Research Institute of Chinese Medicine,” and other respected research organizations.
2. The product is not recommended for children, adolescents, or pregnant women.
3. Directions for use and dosage: 1 capsule, 1 to 2 times a day, taken 15-20 minutes before meals.
4. This product should not be used as a substitute for physician’s care nor taken in lieu of drugs prescribed by medical professionals.
5. Store in tightly closed containers in a cool, dark and dry environment.