- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers blood lipids and cholesterol
- Softens the blood vessels and promotes blood circulation
- Prevents heart problem, stroke, brain thrombus, and improves memory
Are you hypertensive or do you suffer from unstable high blood pressure? This tea contains natural herbs that can reduce blood pressure, prevent arteriosclerosis, and significantly improve your overall cardiovascular health. But, you’ll have to regularly drink the tea to notice its beneficial impact on your blood pressure. Order yours now!
- Regulates high blood pressure
- Natural materials without any additives
- Reliable and safe to use, no toxicity or side effect
- Main Ingredients: Duzhong, Mulberry Leaf, Hawthorn, Cassia Seed, and Astragalus
- Specification:2.5g per teabag, 20 teabags per box
HOW TO USE
Put a tea bag into a cup, brew it with boiling water for 3-5 minutes then drink. Every tea bag can be repeated brew for 2-3 times until it diluted. Drink 1-2 teabags per time, twice per day, after a meal in the morning or before sleep at night. You can also add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
1. Most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas contain caffeine and other alkaloids. Drinking such teas on an empty stomach tend to cause excessive absorption of caffeine in the intestines, which may cause some people to develop symptoms such as palpitation, dizziness, and weakness of the hands and feet. So please, take most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas close to, during or immediately after breakfast if you want to drink any of them in the morning. At night, close to, during or immediately after dinner.
2. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
3. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
4. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
5. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website and in emails is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website and emails to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without first consulting with your doctor. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.