- Treat pile
- Relief gout pain
- Treat faecal bleeding
- Regulate pain perianal abscess
This herbal tea is highly effective in treating hemorrhoid (pile), anal fissure, faecal bleeding, gout pain, and bleeding eczema resulting from damp heat stasis. It can improve the necrotic tissue, promote granulation, cool the blood and stop bleeding. It clears away heat and toxic materials, eleminate dampness, and promote wound healing.
- Main Ingredients: Chrysanthemum, Andrographis, Hedyotis Diffusa, Licorice, Green Tea
- Specification: 20 teabags per pack
HOW TO USE
Simply infuse one or two teabags for 3-5 minutes in a cup of hot water before drinking. Take it twice a day.
1. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
2. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
3. It's not recommended for children, pregnant women, or breastfeeding mothers.