- Quickly excretes alcohol from body
- Eliminates residual alcohol in the liver and stomach
- Detox and protects the liver
Our Hangover Tea protects the liver, reduces discomfort after drinking, helps the body to breakdown and discharge alcohol, and protects the body from alcohol damage. If you love to take alcohol or if you know anyone who loves to take alcohol on a regular basis, this tea is a must have. Order yours now!
- 100% pure natural herbal food healthy ingredients
- Sugar-free anti-alcohol tea
- 6 teabags per pack
- Ingredients: Purple pueraria flower, medlar, licorice, dried tangerine peel, and hawthorn, processed by modern biotechnology
It Contains Licorice: Recent studies on hepatoprotective effects of licorice suggest that it can reduce liver injury by enhancing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capacity
HOW TO USE
Take 2-3 tea bags everyday. Place 1 or 2 tea bags in a cup, add hot or freshly boiled water, leave it for 3-4 minutes and it is ready for drinking . It can be repeatedly brewed several times until it becomes tasteless. It's ideal to be brewed half an hour before drinking any alcohol and you can also take during or after drinking.
1. Most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas contain caffeine and other alkaloids. Drinking such teas on an empty stomach tend to cause excessive absorption of caffeine in the intestines, which may cause some people to develop symptoms such as palpitation, dizziness, and weakness of the hands and feet. So please, take most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas close to, during or immediately after breakfast if you want to drink any of them in the morning. At night, close to, during or immediately after dinner.
2. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
3. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
4. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
5. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.