This herbal tea is highly effective when you or any of your loved ones start to feel under the weather or has a weak immune system. It has four main natural ingredients:
If you are looking for the healthiest tea to start the morning with, drink green tea. It is a great source of caffeine which can provide an energy boost. What keeps green tea ahead of coffee is its amino L-theanine property, which delivers the body sustained energy for several hours preventing caffeine rush. Furthermore, Green Tea is rich in a variety of vitamin and mineral properties, like potassium (K), iron (Fe), calcium (Ca), protein, vitamin C, and vitamin A, which are necessary to better up the overall health.
Whenever you experience cold ailments like sore throat, constant headache, body pain, jammed nose, or watery eyes, one of the best home remedies you can opt for is having a steaming cup of Lemon tea. It can provide instant relief to your health system. In addition to this, Lemon tea can offer innumerable benefits like reducing pain and inflammation, lowering blood pressure, functioning of blood vessels, increasing urination to minimize fluid retention, improving digestion, etc. What is more? Lemon is used in the treatment for the common colds, flues, H1N1 (swine) flu, sinus inflammation, tinnitus, stomach upset, nausea, kidney stones, etc.
In traditional medicine, ginger root or powder has been widely applied to cure a variety of health issues like asthma, colds, coughs, nausea, morning sickness, arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, travel illness, depression, etc. Ginger can not only halt the growth bacteria like E.coli, shigella, etc but also prevent virus infections. Ginger is loaded with Gingerols, an active compound that can save your mouth from oral bacteria. Ginger may help your immune system to fight against chronic diseases including lung disease, high blood pressure, and heart problems.
When you add honey to green tea, it reduces the effect on your insulin and glucose levels. Honey is also a great source of carbohydrates and it sweetens without adding any preservatives to the tea.
- To fortify your immune system, it is essential to add this herbal tea to your regular diet
- The honey and ginger help soothe a scratchy throat, and the ginger and lemon help clear out the sinuses
- Main Ingredients: Green Tea, Lemon Slice, Ginger, Honey
- Specification: 20 teabags per pack
HOW TO USE
Simply infuse one teabag for 3-5 minutes in a cup of hot water before drinking. You can take it once or twice a day, one teabag each time.
1. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
2. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
3. It's not recommended for children, pregnant women, or breastfeeding mothers.