- Promote digestion
- Help in weight loss
- Improve skin beauty
- Detoxify the belly
- Clear the bowel
- Purify the blood
- Promote metabolism
- Improve cell regeneration
Wheatgrass tea has gained much popularity in recent years as the perfect, green option for shooting nutrients straight into your system. It is one of the nearly 4,700 grasses that are safe for humans to consume. Doctors and nutritionists find it powers more vitamins and minerals into your body than consuming raw vegetables containing similar features alone. Order yours now!
- Main Ingredients: Wheatgrass powder, Fruits, Vegetable enzyme powder
BENEFITS OF WHEATGRASS
1. Boosts Circulation: Wheatgrass has the ability to increase the amount of oxygen your blood can store.
2. Cleanses the Liver: Most people drink our wheatgrass tea as a detoxifying agent as the plant has the ability to flush out toxins from your body. The high fiber content in the tea binds with toxins, making it impossible for your body to absorb them and thus forces them to be eliminated.
3. Improve Liver Function: Wheatgrass is excellent at stimulating liver function and it can help your liver to get rid of toxins on its own.
4. Improves Red Blood Cells: The iron content is one of the top wheatgrass health benefits as the iron increases the red blood cells in the body.
5. Treats Arthritis: Wheatgrass is loaded with chlorophyll, a nutrient that is believed to fight bone inflammation.
5. Reduces Fatigue: Wheatgrass can help boost your energy and fitness level.
6. Fights Cancer: Wheatgrass juice was originally discovered in the search for a cure for cancer, and it has proven to be one of the most popular cancer-prevention remedies.
HOW TO USE
As a Facial Mask:
1. Pour spoonful milk in a clean bowel.
2. Add 2-3 bags powder and a little honey into the milk, mix it evenly.
3. Paint this after cleaning face, then wash clean in 30 minutes.