- Promote digestion
- Help in weight loss
- Improve skin beauty
- Detoxify the system
- Clear the bowel
- Improve heart condition
- Promote metabolism
- Improve cell regeneration
Our green barley tea is full of antioxidants and acts as a natural anti-bacterial. It takes on a lot of healthy properties of barley which is very high in fibre, packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that safeguard the body against cell damage. If you’re looking for a healthier and delicious alternative to a cup of caffeinated coffee or black tea, this is it. It is cleansing, cooling and caffeine-free – all at once and can definitely lift your mood when needed. Order yours now!
- Can be used as stomach pain relief
- Helps in reducing sleep disturbances and other sleep-related problems
- Helps in reducing constipation
- Can boost your prostate health and improving male fertility
- Can be used to cure common cold
- Prevents tooth decay
- Can act as a blood thinner
- Improves weight loss.
- Main Ingredients: Barley grass powder, Fruits, Vegetable enzyme powder
BENEFITS OF BARLEY
1. Many of barley’s health benefits come from it being an excellent source of dietary fiber. Fiber is essential for keeping the digestive system healthy, contributing to healthy bowel movements, and helping people avoid problems such as constipation.
2. Barley-based teas have been shown to help boost the number of beneficial bacteria prevotella in the gut. These bacteria have been shown to help lower blood sugar levels for up to 11–14 hours.
3. Barley prompts the body to release hormones that regulate appetite by making the person feel fuller for longer. These hormones may also boost the metabolism, which can contribute to weight loss.
4. The type of insoluble fiber found in barley may prevent the formation of gallstones, helping your gallbladder function normally and reducing your risk of surgery.
5. The type of insoluble fiber found in barley appears to reduce cholesterol levels by preventing its formation and increasing its excretion through the feces.
6. Regularly adding barley teas to your diet may reduce risk factors for heart disease, such as high blood pressure and “bad” LDL cholesterol.
HOW TO USE
Add about 150ml of warm water (lower than 50℃ ) to each and mix well to drink. 1-2 times a day, 1-2 bags each time. Or use yogurt, milk, soy milk, juice and other drinks instead of water to brew, the taste is more delicious.