- Nourish skin
- Brighten skin
- Maintain skin tone
Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion. It can help smooth out fine lines by plumping and hydrating the under-eye area. It can also help alleviate discoloration associated with under-eye circles, fade pigmentation, decreases transepidermal water loss, reduce overall redness, boost collagen production, pmprove skin elasticity, protect against sun damage (blend with SPF creams for better results), and accelerate cells turnover. Order yours now and experience the difference!
- Fade pigmentation and even out your facial color
- Can help smooth out fine lines by plumping and hydrating the under-eye area
- Can help alleviate discoloration associated with under-eye circles
- Main Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Niacinamide, 3-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglecerin, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance
- Specification: 10 sheet masks per pack
POWER OF VITAMIN C
There are three ways Vitamin C skincare beauty products help minimize fine lines, sagging, sun damage, and other telltale signs of aging skin.
1. Photoprotection: It reduces the free radicals which cause (premature) photoaging.
2. Improving Dark Spots: It improves hyperpigmentation (dark spots) by inhibiting melanin formation.
3. Anti-Aging: It helps to repair fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production.
HOW TO USE
1. After facial cleansing of which you can also use our vitamin c soap, apply the mask to the face.
2. Pat the face to create a snug fit, and leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
3. Cleanse your face.