Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis. The oil's fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles
- Removes complexion and skin tone
- Treats dry skin
- Removes acne
- Helps reverse sun damage
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Can improve complexion and skin tone
- Rich in Vitamin E which promotes healthier skin
- Fantastic for reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin
FOR USE AS MOISTURIZING OIL
To do so, wash and dry your skin as usual. Then, gently pat a small amount of almond oil — about half the size of a dime — onto your face with your fingertips, and let it absorb into your skin. If you're using it as a moisturizer, you don't need to rinse it off.