- Burn fats
- Enlarge breasts
- Meal replacement
- Lower cholesterol
- Regulate blood sugar
- Has 11 natural plant extracts in reasonable ratio and at low-temperature baking
- Can be used as a meal replacement for weight loss programs
- Contains papain which help us excrete toxins and promote metabolism
- The fiber content in pawpaw makes you feeling full and also clears your bowel movement making your weight loss regime easier
- A single pawpaw contains more than 200% of your daily requirement of Vitamin C, making it great for your immunity
- Pawpaw is rich in fiber and antioxidants that prevent cholesterol build-up in your blood
- The abundant papain enzyme in pawpaw is rich in breast hormone, which can stimulate the secretion of female hormones and stimulate the ovary to secrete estrogen so that the breast is unblocked and achieve breast enhancement
- Eating pawpaw is good for your bones as they have anti-inflammatory properties along with Vitamin C which helps in keeping various forms of arthritis at bay
- Pawpaw is rich in Vitamin A which helps protect your vision from degenerating
- Konjac is a dietary supplement for weight loss and cholesterol management
- Konjac may help lower total cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol, and triglycerides
- Konjac can help reduce body weight, fasting blood sugar, and can be used as an adjuvant therapy for people with diabetes and high cholesterol
- Konjac (glucomannan) tea can help the body heal wounds more quickly
- Konjac (glucomannan) tea can help people looking to improve the health of their skin
- Kudzu extract may be helpful in reducing alcohol intake, according to a 2005 study
- Kudzu powder might decrease blood pressure in people with slightly high blood pressure
- Main Ingredients: Kudzu roots, Papaya (pawpaw), Konjac meal powder, Glutinous rice, Unpolished rice, Gorgon fruit, Kidney bean, Hyacinth bean, Fuling, Wolfberry, Wheat germ
- Specification: 15packs per box
WHAT IS KONJAC?
Konjac is a low-calorie, high-fiber food. Because of its large molecular weight and high viscosity, it is slowly excreted in the intestines, which can delay the absorption of glucose and effectively reduce the increase in blood sugar after a meal.
The glucomannan contained in konjac has a good effect on lowering the blood sugar of diabetic patients. And because it has strong water absorption and low heat energy, it can increase satiety, reduce hunger, and reduce weight, so it is an ideal food for people with diabetes.
HOW TO USE
1. Put 1 pack of the meal powder in a cup.
2. Pour in fresh boiling water, stir and mix the powder very well for 3-5 minutes.
3. Enjoy it as a meal in the morning or in the evening.
1. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie-restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
2. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical condition or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
3. It's not recommended for children, pregnant, or breastfeeding women.