Ashwagandha, also known as Indian Ginseng, is a powerful herb that can help in a wide range of conditions and symptoms, such as anxiety, restlessness, high blood pressure and fatigue. It has been used for more than 2,500 years as a traditional medicine to reduce stress, regulate blood sugar, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, relax mood (calming effects), boost memory, boost muscle strength, enhance fertility, improve thyroid function, and reverse certain types of nerve cell damages.
Daynee® Ashwagandha Gummies is made with highly bioavailable KSM-66® Ashwagandha, Maca Root, and Vitamins D & C. Ashwagandha is a medicinal herb that offers several health benefits, such as improved blood sugar, inflammation, mood, memory, stress and anxiety. Maca provides a host of important micronutrients, is jam-packed with antioxidants, has been proven to improve sexual health (in males and females), promotes hormonal balance, boosts energy levels, promotes a relaxing mood, and boosts cognitive memory. Vitamin D is needed for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, required for strong bones and teeth, and it helps with bone formation. It's also helps keep the immune system functioning normally, so our bodies can resist disease. Vitamin C is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues, formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- We have Ashwagandha Gummies and Capsules, and both have the same Ashwagandha benefits
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha is shown to reduce stress, promote calmness and promote sleep quality
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha helps control stress-related food cravings
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha can support sleep efficiency, total sleep time, and sleep quality
- Can help decrease inflammation and protect against oxidative damage
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha, in conjunction with resistance training, improved muscle size and strength as well as supported natural testosterone production
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha supports sexual health and wellness in women whose sex life needs a boost
- Balances the thyroid hormones, improve thyroid function, and help people with thyroid problems
- Strengthens the immune system after illness
- Reduces anxiety, fight depression, and can be used as a mood stabilizer in clinical conditions of depression
- Has anti-tumor effects, helps in reducing tumor cell growth, and prevents cancer cells from growing
- Protects the brain from cell degeneration, which can lead to neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, and improves memory and other cognitive skills
- Normalizes blood sugar, fights against diabetes, and helpful in improving insulin sensitivity
- Lowers blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Prevents heart disease, stroke and cancer
- Boosts sperm count, sperm motility, and male fertility
- Manages symptoms of attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Unlike most other gummies on the market that are made with gelatin, Daynee® Gummies are made with Pectin from fruit peels, making them vegan-friendly and as such, enjoyable by many different lifestyles and diets
- No artificial sweeteners, no synthetic colours, vegan, gluten-free, gelatin-free, and non-GMO
- Ingredients: KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract, Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Maca Root, Vitamin C, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Organic Fruit and Vegetable Juice (Color), Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Maltodextrin
- Specifications: 60 vegan gummies per bottle
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Unlike many other herbal supplements and medications, Ashwagandha’s benefits are not immediate. It can take days to weeks before you begin to notice its effects. Since Ashwagandha takes time to work, you can take ashwagandha when it’s most convenient for you. However, you may wish to take it with food or at night if you notice any stomach discomfort.
HOW TO USE
Take 2-4 gummies daily, 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 in the night. Do NOT exceed 4 gummies daily. Fully chew the gummies before swallowing for better absorption in your body. Like other supplements, Ashwagandha Gummies require consistent, daily use for noticeable effect.
WHY GUMMIES AND NOT PILLS?
We are well aware that some people find it hard to swallow pills and that's why some of our supplements come in the form of vegan gummies. You can chew our gummies and swallow them with ease. On top of that, we have made sure that these gummies won't have any funky smells that may put you off. It's just like chewing candy, but with excellent nutritional value. In case, we have Ashwagandha Gummies and Capsules, and both have the same Ashwagandha benefits
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. Some possible side effects of Ashwagandha may include upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms of indigestion. In order to prevent potential side effects from Ashwagandha, slowly increase your dosage as you watch for any negative reactions. If you take medications, before starting to take herbal supplements always discuss any potential interactions or concerns with your health care provider.
2. Research shows that Ashwagandha is NOT necessarily safe for and should be avoided by:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People using diabetes medications, blood pressure medications, medications that suppress the immune system, sedatives or medications for thyroid problems
- Anyone being treated for hyperthyroidism, unless under the supervision of a doctor
- Anyone with autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, unless working with a doctor
- People undergoing surgery that requires anesthesia
3. It’s recommended that Ashwagandha not be mixed with alcohol, mood-altering drugs or sedatives, since it can increase drowsiness and causes mood alterations.
4. It may take two weeks or more to notice the benefits of ashwagandha, so be consistent. It takes some time to reverse the damage of chronic stress and increased cortisol levels.
5. It’s also possible that Ashwagandha may cause hormonal changes, potentially making issues like hyperthyroidism or high testosterone in females worse.