- Reduce HBP
- Maintain healthy heart
- Regulate blood pressure
- Relieve anxiety and stress
Hypertension, commonly known as high blood pressure, is a risk factor that causes serious health problems such as cardiovascular disease and stroke. This herbal tea can help reduce your high blood pressure, boost your immune system, and help you maintain a healthy heart. It's also effective for anxiety and stress relief. Order yours now and regulate your blood pressure!
- Hibiscus has been shown in some studies to be quite effective at lowering blood pressure
- The anthocyanins and other antioxidants in hibiscus can lower blood pressure almost as much as some medications
- Kuding improves blood pressure in phase I hypertension patients
- Main Ingredients: Gynostemma, Hibiscus, Green Tea, Ginkgo Tea, Kuding
- Specification: 20 teabags per pack
BENEFITS OF HIBISCUS
Research has found that drinking hibiscus tea or any herbal teas with hibiscus regularly for six weeks helped lower the blood pressure in prehypertensive and mildly hypertensive adults.
Another review also found that hibiscus tea had a significant effect in lowering both systolic and diastolic blood pressure (the two numbers you hear when your doctor tells you your blood pressure).
HOW TO USE
Simply infuse this teabag for 3-5 minutes in hot or boiling water and drink. Take it twice a day, morning and night.
1. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie-restricted diet.
2. If you're taking any medications, you're in some kind of medical condition, or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
3. It's not recommended for children, pregnant women, or breastfeeding mothers.