- Boost metabolism
- Help in weight loss
- Detoxify the belly
- Calm the mind
- Aid in concentration
- Boost immune system
- Lower cholesterol and blood sugar
Organic Matcha is a premium green tea powder that can deliver mega doses of antioxidants into your body and has more antioxidants than any other ‘superfood’. Matcha powder, which is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes, is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll. The health benefits of matcha powder exceed those of green teas because matcha drinkers ingest the whole leaf and one glass of matcha is the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of nutritional value and antioxidant content. Order yours now!
- When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf
- Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea
- Matcha tea contains a unique, potent class of antioxidant known as catechins, which aren’t found in other foods. In particular, the catechin EGCg (epigallocatechin gallate) provides potent cancer-fighting properties
- One cup of matcha = 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea in terms of nutritional content
- Matcha helps to safely cleanse and purge the body of harmful elements. Chlorophyll the element that gives green tea and other plants their signature verdant color is also a powerful detoxifier, helping to eliminate both chemicals and heavy metals from the body
1. Most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas contain caffeine and other alkaloids. Drinking such teas on an empty stomach tend to cause excessive absorption of caffeine in the intestines, which may cause some people to develop symptoms such as palpitation, dizziness, and weakness of the hands and feet. So please, take most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas close to, during or immediately after breakfast if you want to drink any of them in the morning. At night, close to, during or immediately after dinner.
2. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
3. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
4. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
5. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.