- Clear womb toxins
- Prevent uterine fibroid
- Help in anti-inflammation
- Fight gynecological diseases
Are you suffering from fibroid? Our Fibroid Tea contains natural herbs that can clear toxins and wastes in the womb, fight against uterine fibroids, and prevent some gynecological diseases. It can also diminish inflammation in the womb, warm the womb, and boost your fertility conditions.
You may experience acute stabbing pain and swelling in the abdomen from time to time while using this product. The pain and swelling are caused by the release of chemicals from the fibroids as the cells die. You may also experience fever which is another sign of fibroid shrinking.
- Natural herbs with no additives
- Reliable and safe to use, no toxicity or side effects
- 100% natural, safe to consume and free from caffeine
- Ingredients: Mullein leaf, Vitex berry, Ginger root, Ashoka Bark, Dong Quai root, Stevia Leaf, Goldenseal Leaf, Black Cohosh root, Cramp Bark root
- Specification: 20 teabags per pack
HOW TO USE
Put 1-2 teabags in a cup of hot water, leave it for 3-5 minutes, stir and drink. Do it twice per day. Best taken after breakfast or before sleep at night. You can also add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
1. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
2. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
3. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
4. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
5. Women are more likely to develop uterine fibroids as they age, a condition caused by hormonal imbalances. If the tumor size is less than 5CM, herbal treatments can be adopted to control the growth of the fibroid. If the tumor size is more than 5CM, the doctor will recommend surgical treatment. At the same time, patients are advised to visit the hospital every six months during the treatment period to check the size of the fibroids.