Maca provides a host of important micronutrients and is jam-packed with antioxidants that have been shown to improve sexual health, balance hormone levels, boost energy, relax mood, nourish the prostate, and improve memory.
Maca has been used for centuries to enhance fertility and sex drive, and there’s research to back it up. In a
In a smaller 2001 study, daily consumption of Maca over a four-month period improved semen production in nine men, while a 2006 study showed increased sperm count in rats.
Our Maca Capsule is formulated with black, red, and yellow maca:
- Red Maca is most effective for improving bone density and fertility
- Black Maca is the most effective for improving memory function, learning ability, brain clarity, and athletic performance
- Yellow Maca is used for general hormone balance, resilience to stress, and improving thyroid function
The capsule also contains other ingredients such as Ashwagandha Root, Ginseng Root, Tribulus Terrestris, Shilajit Powder, Shatavari Powder, Black Pepper, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Here are the health benefits you will gain from some of the other ingredients:
1. Shilajit is a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants. It’s an effective and safe supplement that can have a positive effect on your overall health and well-being.
- Can boost testosterone, a primary male sex hormone
- Can boost sperm count and motility
- Good for heart health
- Enhances male fertility
Don’t take Shilajit if you have sickle cell anemia, hemochromatosis (too much iron in your blood), or thalassemia. It’s possible to be allergic to this supplement.
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules once or twice a day, preferably with a meal.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. If you have any thyroid problems, you should keep maca intake in moderation and avoid consuming it raw. This is because it contains goitrogens, which are substances that can impair thyroid function, especially in those with thyroid issues.
2. Due to maca’s effects on hormone levels, physicians believe that maca should not be consumed by people who rely on hormone-altering medications for the treatment of illnesses like breast cancer or prostate cancer, for example, or for other serious conditions. People who have high blood pressure are also advised to not consume maca to avoid adverse maca root side effects.
3. If you have one of the following conditions, you should not take maca without consulting your healthcare provider: Breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer.