- Relieve joint pains
- Promote blood circulation
- Nourish bone and soft tissues
Are you suffering from joint pains or rheumatism? This herbal tea is the best therapy for joint pains, rheumatoid arthritis, and gouts. By drinking this tea on a regular basis, you can prevent the accumulation of excess uric acid in your blood stream, thus, lowering your risk of developing arthritis or gout. If the uric acid levels in your bloodstream are too high, it can lead to a common form of arthritis called gout. And, people who suffer from gout are not able to get rid of purine from their system easily, which results in the accumulation of purine from the blood stream and leads to joint inflammation and pain.
- Relieves rheumatoid arthritis, bone and joint pains
- Softenes the blood vessels and promotes blood circulation in the heart and brain
- Balances the uric acid level in the blood
- Relieves joint pain for gout sufferers
- Natural ingredients, no artificial additives, no side effects and caffeine free
- Ingredients: Clematis Root, Cassia Seed, Angelica, Tuckahoe, Hawthorn, Orange Peel, Corn Whisker, Barberry, Gardenia, Wolfberry
- Specification: 20 teabags per pack
HOW TO USE
Put 1-2 teabags in a cup of hot water, leave for 3-5 minutes, stir and drink. Drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add lemon or honey, according to your personal taste.
1. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
2. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
3. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
4. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.