Our Lymph Care Ointment relieves pain and discomfort caused by swollen lymph nodes. This ointment tackles lymphatic congestion at the source and gently encourages drainage to help detox, reduce soreness, and improve overall wellness.
Lymph nodes are small, bean-shaped glands throughout the body. They help our body fight germs and infections. Lymph nodes often swell when there is a problem such as an injury, infection, or tumour. The swelling often leads to uncomfortable aches and pains and can even lead to headaches, low immunity, and gut health issues. The natural ingredients in our Lymphatic Care Ointment gently but effectively encourages drainage to help get rid of the trapped fluids, reduces the swelling and promotes relief.
- Efficiently tackles most lymphatic symptoms
- Reduces swelling as it unblocks the clogged lymph nodes
- Decreases any swelling to improve cellulite appearance
- Eases the pain and fever from swollen lymph node
- Detoxify the lymphatic system to help speed the regeneration of tissues and cells
- Removes impurities from the liver and blood
- Stimulates the discharge of waste and toxins
HOW TO USE
Take an appropriate amount of this product and apply it evenly to the desired area, massage it for a while to make it fully absorbed. Do it 2-3 times a day.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. The nodes in your neck, under your chin, or behind your ears may swell when you have a cold or sore throat.
2. An injury or infection in a leg or foot can make the nodes in your groin swell.
3. Do not squeeze, drain, or puncture a painful lump. Doing this can irritate or inflame the lump, push any existing infection deeper into the skin, or cause severe bleeding.
4. If you have a swollen lymph node, get extra rest. Slow down just a little from your usual routine.
5. Drink plenty of fluids. If you have kidney, heart, or liver disease and have to limit fluids, talk with your doctor before you increase the amount of fluids you drink.