Our Sore Throat Cream can temporarily relieve the pains, swelling and irritation caused by sore throats (Pharyngitis), and it can also eliminate bad breath. While using the cream, make sure you rest well, get plenty of sleep, drink water from time to time for hydration, gargle with saltwater, and rest your voice for as much as possible. You also need to keep your home free from cigarette smoke and cleaning products that can irritate the throat.
Sore throat is an inflammation, irritation or pain of the throat and it's usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Sore throats can also become sore as a result of smoking, allergies, air irritants (such as pollution, air conditioning), or yelling too much. If you're suffering from sore throats, get this herbal cream now.
NOTES AND SIDE EFFECTS
1. Drink fluids. Fluids keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Avoid caffeine and alcohol, which can dehydrate you.
2. Viral sore throats are generally accompanied by cold symptoms, such as a runny nose, watery eyes, or a cough.
3. Symptoms such as sneezing, red eyes, or an itchy roof of the mouth usually accompany sore throats caused by an allergy.
4. Sore throats caused by pollutants generally get better once the cause has been eliminated whether it be smoking or bad air.
5. Bacterial sore throats tend to come on quickly and are more likely to affect children aged between five and fifteen rather than adults.