Cordyceps Sinensis is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. It is used to treat coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, nighttime urination, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, unwanted weight loss, and opium addiction.
Cordyceps Sinensis is used for strengthening the immune system, improving athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging, promoting longer life, and improving liver function in people with Hepatitis B. It may also have activity against cancer cells and may shrink tumor size, particularly with lung or skin cancers.
- Improves measures of exercise performance in older and younger adults
- Slows the growth of tumors and many types of human cancer cells, including lung, colon, skin and liver cancers
- Keeps blood sugar levels within a healthy range by mimicking the action of insulin
- Invigorates the kidney, lungs, hemostasis and resolves phlegm
- Can be used for deficiency of kidney essence, impotence and nocturnal emission, soreness of waist and knees, chronic cough and asthma.
- Has anti-free radicals and slows down the occurrence of aging and diseases
- Improves male physical function and testosterone level
- Improves kidney function and controlled the blood levels of urinal protein, BUN, and creatinine.
- No artificial sweeteners, no synthetic colours, vegan, gluten-free, gelatin-free, and non-GMO
- Ingredients: Cordyceps Sinensis Extracts, Soybean Oil
- Specifications: 100 pack per bottle