Our Chebe Powder has beneficial organic ingredients that promote hair growth, eliminate dandruff, prevent hair breakage, and keep the hair healthy and shiny. This ingredient nourishes dry scalp, repairs damaged hair, provides nutrition to hair follicles, and strengthens the hair.
Chebe powder is a simple blend of indigenous herbs known to be beneficial for hair growth. The famous Cronton Zambesicus or Cronton lavender plant is the parent ingredient of chebe powder. Its origins can be linked to a particular tribe of the Chad Republic. The said tribe used chebe powder for hair in their traditional customs. The women of this tribe have waist-length 4C-type hair, making chebe powder quite popular for modern use.
- Anecdotal evidence suggests that the alkaloids in chebe powder may help restore the scalp's pH balance
- Massaging your hair with chebe powder can instantly reduce scalp inflammation and heal the scalp by nourishing the hair follicles
- Chebe powder is known to reduce hair breakage in women with type 4 hair
HOW TO USE
1. As A Deep Conditioning Mask:
Mix chebe powder with karkar oil or any hair oil of your choice and gently massage your scalp with it. The massage should be done on damp hair. Allow the mixture to stand for a few hours before rinsing it off. You can consider wearing a plastic cap as you wait.
2. As A Styler:
Dampen your hair with a spray bottle. Add some water to half a teaspoon of chebe powder to get a muddy consistency. Apply the paste to your hair, starting from the roots to the tips, and wash off after an hour.
3. As A Protein Treatment:
Combine a teaspoon of chebe powder with a couple of eggs and mix well. Massage the hair and allow it to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing.
1. Mixing a teaspoon of chebe powder with your regular conditioner can offer better deep conditioning results. Leave the conditioner and chebe powder mixture on your hair for at least 4 hours before rinsing. Your hair will look shinier and become stronger.
2. Chebe powder does not usually have any side effects. However, if you have a sensitive scalp, it may cause scalp irritation and inflammation.
3. Chebe powder is not a hair growth product. It is used to style and condition the hair. That is why chebe powder is mainly used on the hair strands and not on the scalp.
4. Chebe powder should be applied to clean and damp hair. You may wash your hair a few hours after applying the powder.