Olive oil is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive oil has been used as a hair treatment since ancient Egyptian times
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant which is a substance that prevents oxidation
- Olive oil contains the fat-soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K, some of these vitamins may be beneficial for the skin
- Olive oil has been shown to have antibacterial properties
- Olive oil is a popular natural moisturizer that is often used to soften both skin and hair
- To exfoliate the face and body and treat areas of dry or scaly skin, a person can mix olive oil and sea salt to make a scrub